Off Season Special
- Winter off season rates 20% off January 2nd – March 12th.
- Two night minimum. Excludes holidays.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
Credit card number damage deposit required for stays with pets or children 12 and under. Inquire for details.
- 2 night minimum in off season less than 3 nights minimum
- Credit Card # Needed for security deposit
- Pay on Arrival by Check, MasterCard, Visa, or Cash
- You are responsible for any damages exceeding $1500
- Nightly rental deposit – $100.00 (With 21 day cancellation notice)
- Damage Deposit
- Cleaning Fee on 2 bedroom $55
- Cleaning Fee on 1 bedroom $50
- Weekly rental deposit – 50% of rental fee deposit (30 day cancellation notice)
- Holidays – 3 Night minimum
- 50% of rental fee deposit (30 day cancellation notice)
Includes Emergency Cancellations. We cannot be responsible for the weather and refunds or adjustments in price are not available if stays are cut short for any reason.
If interested, ask me about hiking trails where dogs are allowed and about pet sitting day care services in the area
- Dogs must be over one (1) year old and no more than 80lbs.
- Guest are charged for any damage caused from any pets.
- Dogs must be on a leash outdoors
- Guest bring their own bed blankets if they bring a pet.
- Clean up after your pet so others do not step in it.
- Pet Fee $25
Check-in and Check-out
- Check in time: 4:00 PM
- Check out time: 10:00 AM
From Gatlinburg: Take Hwy. 321 N. at traffic light #3. Drive 17 miles. Take road to right 100 yards this side of the Marathon station. (see green and yellow sign and orange fire hydrant). Turn into FIRST drive on left. (see log fence). Drive around wooded road to Gallery and Office.
From I-40: Take exit 443 onto Foothills Parkway. Dead end at Hwy 321. Turn left. Drive 2 miles. Turn right at fireworks place. Follow 321 1 mile. Take road 100 yards above the Marathon station. (see green and yellow sign & fire hydrant). Turn into FIRST drive on left. (see log fence). Follow wooded road to Gallery and Office.